This commission has the purpose of favoring the flow of scientific information among the different groups of the Network.
Services and Objectives
Our objectives can be summarized:
- Find out about the activities carried out by each group.
- Facilitate interaction between groups at the level of researchers, facilitating information, as follows:
- Experimental models
- Analytical determinations validated in the group and its environment (the institution that houses it)
- Economic synergies for the acquisition of equipment
- Exchanges between groups (short stays) - internal mobility
- Joint publications of specific topics from different perspectives: publications, books, CPG, doctoral theses, etc.
- Specific meetings of members of a limited number of groups to discuss a specific topic
- Offer of training courses
- List of projects active or in the design phase of each group
Activities carried out and some proposals
- Organization of the basic research course (collaboration between Hospital Clinic, Hospital Sant Joan de Déu and Hospital Sant Pau)
- Collaborative project with a common animal experimental model (pregnant alcoholic rat)
- Experimental course (directed by Jesús López Herce)
- Meeting of the Barcelona Group of the Network (Hospital Clinic, Hospital Sant Joan de Déu and Hospital Sant Pau) to design common research strategies
- Integration of a shared research line within the BCNatal structure (Hospital Clinic and Hospital Sant Joan de Déu)
- Meeting between Hospital Clinic and Hospital La Paz (Quirón) to design common projects
- Design of a common strategy to carry out clinical trials in fetuses, newborns, pregnant women and children (carried out by the Network's board of directors), in collaboration with EnprEMA and the AEMPS
- Proposal 2016: presentation of the Network to the 2016 Network of Excellence call (if convened)
- Proposal 2016: presentation of collaborative projects to the call of the ISCIII that is about to leave
- Proposal 2016: design of the new SAMID Network for the call for Retics that is about to come out (proposal of a coordinated project of the new SAMID Network)